On the subject of snapshots, we should be mindful to also perform other
period snapshots:

   - Facebook comments
   - Google+ comments
   - Twitter comments
   - Forum topics of interest
   - etc.

Again, harvest and post to community wikis for reference.

Managing the social data is Effort, but is a great way to engage the
community and gather some data and insight.

Regards,
Kevin