On 3/31/2012 2:32 PM, Scooter C wrote:
This whole discussion is off the mark!!
Caesar is absolutely right.
Computer illiterates have no business owning a computer UNLESS they put forth SOME effort to learn.
I disagree with the attitude but agree with the content of this point.

Learning on this list is NOT good for anyone.
We're here for a specific purpose Open Office
*I vote to disallow non-subscribers* for all the reasons given
and strongly suggest some rules be made to for dismissal of disruptive list members

Non subscriber posts could be moderated before going to the list and responses could be tagged by respondents to be sent back to non subscribers if they were appropriate.

Hopefully this will be my last rant.
Take Care.
Scooter
College Park, MD USA