From: Larry Gusaas [mailto:larry.gus...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 10:40
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Linda E.
Subject: Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME

The address you sent this from is not subscribed to the list according to the
header:

To unsubscribe you have to send the request from the address you are subscribed
with and then
reply to the confirmation message you receive.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese