On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Tom Panfil <tap.h...@verizon.net> wrote:

> The Catch-22 part of this is that they cannot send from those re-mailer
> addresses, like my Reply-To address on this message.

Why not? It seems like a problem with those remailers, then, not this list.
I have used remailers before (a long, long time ago), remailers that were
previously free (before the .com bubble bust) like usa.net, programmer.netor
theoffice.net.

SMTP sending has no authentication, you can put whatever email address as
source as you want. Try it, go to your smtp client and change it.

GMail also allows you to use other third party email addresses as source
(and changes the "from:" field accordingly. In fact, I have a dozen
different email addresses that end up in my fcas...@gmail.com inbox, yet,
I´m able, through the gmail interface, to select among any of those as
email address source, when composing a new email (via a drop down
selection).

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell