On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:34:35 -0700
Steve Ahlers <sahlers...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I monitor 5 email addresses on my iPad.  I have it set up that my default
> address is the same address as I use on the list.  Even if mail comes in on
> one of the other 4 addresses if I hit the reply/forward arrow it uses my
> default address as the from address.  If I want to use one of the other
> addresses to send an email from I choose the main email menu (left arrow at
> the top) and choose that address from the bottom set of addresses.  Then
> compose and send the email.
>
> Steve

  Unfortunately too many people out there refuse to use their brains (as you and
  many on this list do) and/or are just plain lazy. It's the
  'Uh...duuuhhhh....why it not wurk? <as they dribble and drool on themselves>'
  syndrome.

  The proof is in the pudding - many can and *have* unsubscribed just to test
  things and it works as it should. Those who have the 'troubles' unsubscribing
  just don't want to take the time to figure it out. It's easier to simply
  bitch about it than actually *think* about it.

--
The government uses RICO against anyone they don't like or can't
persecute and win against legally. It's often used against MC's and such, or

Registered Linux user #214117 at http://linuxcounter.net