Hi Jeremy,

It is 8.1. Professional, and I do not think anyone in his right mind is
actually using Windows 8 or 8.1 for that matter ;-) It is almost as extinct as
Microsoft BOB <https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Bob>

The whole point in installing Windows 7 and Windows 8 is to see if they behave
differently in the build and test of ooRexx.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se