This is getting off topic (ooRexx on Windows versions) but briefly:

Like most people I liked Windows 7 for is useful GUI and hated W8 for the
opposite reason. W10 brought some usefulness back but I always add Classic
Shell to it to make it more like W7. Hint for Mike.

W10 is IMO really stable by now and I have it running for weeks without getting
messed up. Compared to W7 where I had to reboot daily it is an improvement.
Also it is not getting gobbled up with garbage so I do not have to reinstall it
every year as I had to do with W7.

I had a Windows 8 copy standing unused in its box (like most W8 copies :-) ) so
I thought I could put it to use for ooRexx. I am having some problems running
the test framework, unclear why. See Ticket 1774 for details. It might be
related to the fact that I am using a newer Visual Studio version than the
official W10 Jenkins build machine.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se