While having some free time I turned to add documentation for added RFEs and adjusting the message instruction scope part.

Knowing that Gil has updated the Windows build scripts, I wanted to get to them and went for "build-utilities\trunk\doc\build-utils.windows" which unfortunately only contains  "[ Place holder needs to be written ]". Also the other files for building on debian are quite out of date as Gil's set of scripts allow one to build on Debian and MacOS as well, if not mistaken.

Not sure where I can find Gil's latest tools. The central place to give directions should probably be in "build-utilities\trunk\doc\", so requesting to update that directory accordingly, such that it reflects the current state and the location where to get at the tools.

---rony

P.S.: It has been a rather long time when working with the documentation, and in the meantime there has been so much different things in between that I forgot the locations for the documentation.