The ability to determine CIP rules is a nice feature to have but not really
necessary for most cheminformatics applications. If someone donates this
code it would certainly be considered a valuable addition. I rewrote most
of the sterochemistry code for OB a few years ago and never got around to
implementing CIP since it has limited applications (i.e. naming). The
OpenBabel system was inspired by this paper:

M. Perdih, M. Razinger, Stereochemistry and sequence rules: a proposal for
modification of the Cahn-Ingold-Prelog system, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry,
1994, Volume 5, Issue 5, 835-861