Dear all,

many thanks for the help!

I followed the advice and tried to upgrade from a recent bsd.rd

When I booted (boot bsd.rd), I gave the url of the site from where I got
it, and the upgrade program complained that it could not find the required
packages on that site (etc53.tgz ...)

I am sure that I followed the instructions correctly.. now please let me
know what part of that sureness was wrong :)

In the meanwhile I am installing fedora on the machine... for the second
time... the first one broke in the middle of the process... $ยง"&$$%&%$!!

Also, how do you keep track of what's been improved in current? Do you
follow the mailing list? I am in particular interested to find out whether
displayport will soon be supported or not...

Again, thanks for the information and dedication!

Pau