They call it newbies for a reason...

I am used to linux automatically starting the network without asking, and I
supposed that if the program expanded the path to the correct directory, it
did it via the internet but, since the structure is always the same, I see
now that's not the case.

So, what should I do? Run first shell, dhclient em0 and then ./upgrade?

Thanks...