Hi,

yet questions about current.

1- I have fetched bsd.rd and upgraded the system. I made sure that I
pointed to the same URL where I got the bsd.rd from. Still, the upgrade
program was complaining about SHA not being what bsd.rd was expecting. Is
this normal?

2- Also, the fact that I cannot install some programs such as, e.g. ekiga,
using pkg_add does because some libraries etc were missing... does it mean
that I cannot use pkg_add to install binaries under current and I have to
use the ports, instead? Or is this related to the SHA signature?

3- If I only modify files such as /etc/pkg.conf and /etc/rc.conf.local ...
do I need to run sysmerge after an upgrade? Because I do not know where to
start!

Thanks!

Pau