I have RH8 on a new system with automake 1.63 and autoconf 2.53.  I did a
build recently without any problem using the 4.2 tar ball.

The only change I made was to dx/include/dxconfig.h per the recent
discussion about the variable HAVE_STRSTREAM_H

"Martin S. Tignor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@opendx.watson.ibm.com on 02/07/2003
03:43:10 PM

Please respond to opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de

Sent by:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]