I had tried the precompiled binaries that Dave Thompson put on the web site
on RH8, and performance was sluggish, although it did run.  That's when I
recompiled...

Richard Gillilan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@opendx.watson.ibm.com on 02/08/2003
12:00:35 AM

Please respond to opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de

Sent by:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:    opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de
cc:
Subject:    Re: [opendx-dev] compiling DX under RedHat 8.0

I tried a RH 8.0 compile from CVS a couple days ago and got exactly
the same CVSMake and configure errors. My system (autotools etc.) is
default
RH 8.0 installation. I ended up using precompiled binaries from
previous RH 7.3 and
it seemed to work.

  Richard Gillilan
MacCHESS, Cornell