Hi Stef,

Thanks, please keep me informed when you restart this work.

Cheers,
Rong

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Stef Verlinden <stef at vivici.nl> wrote:

> Hi Rong,
> Sorry for the late response. For some reason I've overlooked this mail till
> today.
>
> Unfortunately I haven't come much further. Here in the Netherlands several
> parties are interested and want to be involved (TNO and the KNMP (society of
> pharmacist who is responsible for the G-standard) but since we haven't a
> viable use/ bussiness case and/or sufficient money we're still waiting for
> better times.
> Hopefully we'll start a project after the summer involving a personal
> medication record and in that case we'll continue working on the medication
> AT.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Stef
>
> Op 9-mei-2008, om 9:27 heeft Rong Chen het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi Stef,
>
> I am interested to know how did you proceed on this. Did you use the
> "Generic name" node of the archetype "openEHR-EHR-ITEM_TREE.medication.v1"
> for the drug substances or ATC code?
>
> Cheers,
> Rong
>
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2006 at 10:40 PM, Sam Heard <sam.heard at oceaninformatics.biz>
> wrote:
>
>>  I agree with Peter - this should generally be resolved in a knowledge
>> base, Sam
>>
>>
>> Elkin, Peter L. M.D. wrote:
>>
>> Stef,
>>
>> The correct Ontological method for solving this problem is to have an
>> organizing concept for the drug independent of its formulation.  In the
>> NDF-RT that would be the Preparations (e.g. Atenolol Preparation) which
>> can have different strengths and formulations (groups of inactive
>> ingredients as children of the more general concept).
>>
>> Warm regards,
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> Peter L. Elkin, MD
>> Professor of Medicine
>> Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
>> (507) 284-1551
>> Fax: (507) 284-5370
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: openehr-clinical-bounces at openehr.org
>> [mailto:openehr-clinical-bounces at openehr.org <openehr-clinical-bounces at 
>> openehr.org>] On Behalf Of Stef
>> Verlinden
>> Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:10 PM
>> To: openehr-clinical at openehr.org
>> Subject: Multiple terminologies
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I need some help/explanation/advice on how to attach multiple
>> terminologies to the same entry. If I understand the concept
>> correctly it seems that there are two manners to do so. Let me
>> explain first what I would like to do:
>>
>> In the Dutch archetype for 'medication' I'm trying to make, I would
>> like to attach several terminologies to the same medicine. In the
>> Netherlands we use the G-standard which comprises of many sub
>> terminologies. For instance there is a different code for generic and
>> for 'named' drugs, which seem to be specific for the Netherlands.
>> Furthermore each drug combination (drug, dose, delivery form and
>> producer) has an unique code. To make it even more complex, this code
>> was first specific for the Netherlands (RVG code) alone and then
>> harmonized for the EU (EU code). Older drugs only have a RVG code.
>> Then this medicine can also be related to the ATC code......  To make
>> a long story short, I would like to be able to attach all these
>> terminologies to the same medicine.
>>
>> First I figured that I put al those items in one 'medicine' (sub)
>> three. So Medicine name/dose/delivery form, GPK, HPK, EU, RVG, ATC.
>> The latter would then have constraints for that specific (sub)
>> terminology.
>> But now I just found out that it possible to create multiple ... (I
>> don't know how to call this. I've found it for example in the
>> archetype evaluation-injury, under the entry 'factor'. It has a
>> symbol which resembles a switch). To me it seems that I can use this
>> to attach several terminologies to the same item as well.  In the
>> 'interface' option' all these 'terminologies' are then displayed as
>> tabs.
>>
>> My question is: how can I best solve this issue. Can I use both
>> methods or is one of them to prefer over the other and why?
>>
>> Furthermore can somebody explain to me how I can create the switch
>> type function. I known it exists since it's present in some
>> archetypes but haven't found out how to create one via the Ocean
>> archetype editor (latest version).
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Stef Verlinden
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing listopenEHR-clinical at 
>> openehr.orghttp://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing listopenEHR-clinical at 
>> openehr.orghttp://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical
>>
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Sam Heard
>> MBBS, FRACGP, MRCGP, DRCOG, FACHI
>>
>> CEO and Clinical Director
>> Ocean Informatics Pty. Ltd.
>>  <http://www.oceaninformatics.biz/>Adjunct Professor, Health Informatics,
>> Central Queensland University
>> Senior Visiting Research Fellow, CHIME, University College London
>> Chair, Standards Australia, EHR Working Group (IT14-9-2)
>> *Ph: +61 (0)4 1783 8808*
>> *Fx: +61 (0)8 8948 0215*
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at openehr.org
>> http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at openehr.org
> http://lists.chime.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at openehr.org
> http://lists.chime.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/private/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20080605/04d7ce1b/attachment.html>

Reply via email to