Hi Silje,

Having been in that position as a translator a couple of times, I think
we put all our names in the field at that time.
This of course isn't ideal if you have two or more translators that
share the work equally.

However, it is the same with the original_author field - no real-world
archetype has very been created by one person only.

Therefore, we have introdued the idea of other_contributors already
where editors, reviewers etc. are given credit.
This is where potentially other translators could be added as well, e.g.
if there is a prime/lead translator and several who check the translation.

BTW, for this checking translations, there is also the possibility to
conduct translation reviews in CKM (ideally after the content has been
published or it will be too burdensome I believe).

Cheers
Sebastian