Hi Ian,

Yes, I agree that that is a better place - but I think you will find
that while this is in the rm, tooling support for
TRANSLATION_DETAILS/other_details it is rather poor at present.

In CKM, we could add something like this to the translation pages, which
would make it easy for the (main) translator to add this.

Sebastian