er hang on - can we see a clear proposal first for:

  * the ideal solution - what we would do in ADL/AOM 2 - preferably
    somewhere under this wiki page
    <https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADL/ADL+2+Specifications>
  * possible approaches to ADL 1.4 (preferably on this page
    <https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADL/ADL+1.4+Change+Requests>)
      o short term - e.g. 'other_translators' inside 'other_details'
          + does this include deeper structure or not
      o medium term - any kind of ADL 1.5/1.6 change that actually could
        be implemented in current tools like AE, with on-the-fly
        conversion of existing archetypes
  * CKM changes

We don't want to create too much rework for later.

- thomas