Hi,

What would be the composition archetype recommended for a template to
record summaries such as Smoking & drinking? The best that I could think of
is the encounter composition. Do let me know if any other is better suited.

On a related note, are there any rules or best practices in choosing the
appropriate composition archetype to use for building templates? Are we
planning to have more composition archetypes such as Medication list &
problem list for use with all kinds of different templates?

regards
Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 106, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: <http://ayushehr.com>ehr.network, <http://ehr.network>ayushehr.com
<http://ayushehr.com> e: dil...@healthelife.in