I would call my contribution as a question to the bones, end to name what we
call skeletons in the closet or elephants in the room.
I was attracted to openEhR in last century when attending a HL7 WGM in 2007 in
San Diego. By that time I was so convinced that CDA would solve my problems.
Then I met Sam Heard and that meeting changed my whole picture.
Since that I am a fiercely openEHR advocate.
When talking about documents though, there are too many standards to describe
them, and I really hate waste of time calling differents names for the same
thing. Snomed ct has a hierarchy describing records artifacts, why don’t we
simply adopt them?
Hope we can have a discussion on convergence and harmonization. I am all ears
to listen to other’s opinion

Jussara Rötzsch
Enviado do meu iPhone