Rong

This is an important consideration - especially if we are to get the event
right. We have recently been moving away from offset to a datetime stamp for
the
items in the history - as this is easier and more realistic for summary data
over a long period.

With this change - you want to find and label the 1 minute, 5 minute and 10
minute Apgars - as the absolute time has no meaning.

The Editor allows you to constrain the run time name of the event.

Cheers, Sam

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org