Rong Chen wrote:

>> no you got it right. I have raised a CR in your name (= induction
>> into openEHR hall of fame;-) to make EVENT inherit from LOCATABLE.
>>
>> - thomas
>>

> Cool. Where is the CR by the way, I would like to follow it. I saw
> some openehr activities on jira.codehaus.org recently, can we start to
> use it to raise CRs?

not just yet - we are still determining whether it can do the job.
Whichever system we go with, we will of course announce it. The
intention is that people in a development group can raise a CR; anyone
can raise a PR (problem report). This keeps the number of CRs down and
ensures they are only written by people actually involved in a given
project - i.e. people who would have some idea of what the change
actually should be, rather than just identifying the problem.

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org