Philippe

I would suggest that the duration of the event is not included - rather
modelled in instructions themselves as there are many different ideas of
event duration. The time to give a dose of intravenous agent may be very
specific and I believe needs to be modelled explicitly - not as part of
a time specification. That is, it is necessary to say that the dose must
be given over at least 20 minutes. Rather than the medication is given
for 20 min twice a day.

The other point is that the model you have come up with is part of
workflow - but theirs are more complex as events are related and timing
of relations is also important.

Cheers, Sam

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org