Hi Pablo

thanks for your answers. Good tip with Google translation, hadn't thought of
it...

I have your app running on my machine now. I can see the login screen. The
hardest bit was to convince my macbook to use jdk 1.6 :)... Otherwise a
breeze. I like grails!

Could you please tell me a login and password I can use to get into your
great application.

Thanks a lot
-thilo