Hi Pablo

thank you very much for your detailed reply.

Great to have such a experienced web developer in the openEHR community.

The current performance would make it cumbersome to use it in a productive
environment,  but it will be great as a prototyping and demonstrating tool.
Clinicians can judge the value/completeness of archetypes and templates much
better, if they see them as a working GUI. Your framework seems to be very
suited for that.

I will try to get a small template running locally on my computer sometime
this week. I will report my experience back to the list. Maybe this helps to
decide how the community can leverage your work.*

@all: Is anybody else interested in this?*

A couple of questions to start (Cave: Will possibly bug you with more
questions in the process):
- Does it matter what version of grails I use?
- Can I use the in-memory DB HSQLDB for testing? Or should I set it up with
MySQL.
- By looking at your proprietary templates it seems you determine a root
archetype (usually of type SECTION) and the included archetypes (each is
either fully included --> 'includeAll="true"' or only a subset --> specified
by one or several paths). Is this generally correct?

Cheers
-thilo