Tony,

I agree thanks for the work and for sharing.

W. Ed Hammond, Ph.D.
Director, Duke Center for Health Informatics

             Derek Meyer
             <dmeyer at sgul.ac.u
             k>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  For openEHR technical discussions
             openehr-technical         <openehr-technical at openehr.org>
             -bounces at openehr.                                          cc
             org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Articles on Healthcare,
             10/22/2010 12:16          Complexity, Change, Process,  IT
             PM                        and the     role of openEHR etc

             Please respond to
                For openEHR
                 technical
                discussions
             <openehr-technica
              l at openehr.org>

Tony,

This is very impressive piece of work.? Every since I first came across
openEHR I have intuitively felt that it is closer to the 'solution' than
more static attempts at standardization. So why is progress so slow? I've
appplied some lateral thinking to this, and come up with what many people
on this list may (at best) think contrarian - but at the risk of being
flamed....

The Case for NPfIT 2.0 www.nationalhealthexecutive.com page 52-53.

(I'll go get my hard hat now...)

Best wishes,

Derek.

On 22/10/10, "Shannon Tony (Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust)"