Hi,

2012/9/13 Erik Sundvall <erik.sundvall at liu.se>

> It would be great if e.g most of the future ISO 13606 version could be a
> true subset of openEHR instead of the current confusing situation.

This is something I discussed with Thomas some time ago, it would be one of
the best harmonisation solutions, but probably with a slightly different
interpretation. Since 13606 has more generic classes (eg. the generic ENTRY
can represent all of OBSERVATION, EVALUATION, INSTRUCTION, ACTION), instead
of 13606 being a subset of openEHR I think that openEHR should be a
specialized model of 13606. Obviously this would require a deep analysis
and changes of the models, but that could be the idea.

--
David Moner Cano
Grupo de Inform?tica Biom?dica - IBIME

Universidad Polit?cnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso B, 3? planta
Valencia ? 46022 (Espa?a)