Hi Thilo, it is a "pleasure killer" that my iPad does not have that, I don't
know which version it is.
I bought it for my son, for Christmas, 1.5 years ago. Maybe I need to change
settings somewhere.

But I must say, that I think that the original subject about AQL is much more
interesting.
I would appreciate if.people would respond to that,

Thanks, Bert

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 21 apr. 2013 om 22:56 heeft Thilo Schuler <thilo.schuler at gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven: