> have ADL, AOM, and object transforms

What is missing is that xml offers validation and query out of the box,
which means it has been developed and optimized for years by many companies
and communities, and mostly is good quality software.
Op 23 apr. 2013 09:14 schreef "Thomas Beale" <
thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com> het volgende: