Dear Bert,

The language switching button only appears (automatically) next to the space
bar if you have set more than one language for your keyboard, in Settings. I
only have one (UK) so I do not see that button.

With best wishes,

Dipak
Dipak Kalra
Clinical Professor of Health Informatics
Director, Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education
University College London
Holborn Union Building, Highgate Hill, London N19 5LW
Phone: +44-20-7288-5966

President, The EuroRec Institute
Honorary Consultant, The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust, London

On 22 Apr 2013, at 03:19, Bert Verhees <bert.verhees at