On 17/05/2014 10:44, Timothy W. Cook wrote:
> Exactly.  One of the options when you start a Hangout is to enable
> live recording to YouTube.  You can then go back and edit it if you
> wish.  Otherwise it is streamed and recorded on YouTube.  You fill in
> the metadata and enable publication.  That is how all of the
> HEalthcare IT Live episodes were recorded.
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5BDmBjSV7CsBYbzNBw-D03WEqSJcWxbP
>
> As well as tutorials
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5BDmBjSV7CvJbk68kWtywDjH25hQ6Ltg

Tim,
I see I have catching up to do - these are great! Do you have any kind
of 'best-of' or compressed version capturing gems of wisdom? (Not that I
have a problem with watching the long form, just wondering). Is there a
website / wiki with an index of topics covered, questions asked or
anything like that?

Great work. You're the DJ for e-health ;-)