I guess I should create some kind of index.  Your the second person this
week to ask where to start.  For the Healthcare IT Live! videos; they  are
all numbered with the guests name in the title and are listed in the
playlist link above.   The tutorials, really was supposed to be a series
about knowledge modelling but I didn't attract any openEHR or HL7 guests
for it.  Has a numbered line by line purpose of a MLHIM CCD. Also one video
on using the CCD Generator (out of date but still pertinent).

There are several other videos, in playlists by category, on the MLHIM
Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MLHIMdotORG

HTH,
Tim