Hi,

What I should offense to is health threating entities/events. I
believe we have wisdom enough to fight against them.
And then, it would be more constructive that we think about what we
can do for healthcare and our community rather than what our community
do for us.
Having workshop and tutorials would be good contribution and make
something happen to outreach.

To Pablo and Latin Americans,
I always respect your contributions and am much interested in your
woks. I am looking forward to meeting you and sharing passion with us.

To Bert,
Thank you for proof-reading. English is too difficult for me,
Japanese. My understanding is openEHR specs are oriented to base of
the standards. Could you let me know the better phrase?

Regards,
Shinji KOBAYASHI