Oh, that got sent too early, sorry. I meant to say:

Feel free to add some of these descriptions to the stack overflow question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32010122/are-the-hl7-fhir-hl7-cda-cimi-openehr-and-iso13606-approaches-aiming-to-solve

Two people thought the question was bad enough to down-vote it, but I think
this discussion shows it to be useful, so maybe that can change.

//Erik

--
Sent from mobile.