Both ADL1.4 and ADL2 support assertions (rules in ADL2)

http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/docs/ADL1.4/ADL1.4.html#_assertions

http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/docs/ADL2/ADL2.html#_rules_2

The bad news about that is that I believe that no ADL editor supports them
yet (as far as I know). We are now researching in this area and will have
some results in the near future.