Thanks Tom - this could finally make me an ADL Workbench user ;)

Cheers,

-koray

From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Beale
Sent: Thursday, 18 February 2016 12:01 a.m.
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
Subject: Re: Strange use of 'offset' as a settable RM attribute

Using the rules could be a useful approach. One thing we decided in the SEC
meeting last week was to rework the 'rules' part of ADL as a small core model
in the BASE component and then re-use that back into ADL2 and also GDL. This
will result in a new small BASE/Rules specification and the ADL2 and GDL models
of rules will then be rewritten to be based on this. I'm working on the
BASE/Rules component right now, and will put it up very soon in draft (status =
DEVELOPMENT) form, so anyone can have a go at working on it.

I've managed to clean up some of the semantics around functions and variables
etc, so I think the initial version will be reasonable. There are others who
know this area better than I do, so I encourage them to have a look and if
interested to contribute to improving the models, get involved.

BTW the ADL workbench does display rules:

[cid:image001.png@01D16A35.AD988580]

- thomas