From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org]
On Behalf Of Sebastian Garde
Sent: Thursday, 25 January 2018 7:33 PM
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: AW: Quantities of arbitrary units in openEHR

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear
to be. Learn about spoofing <http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing>

Feedback <http://aka.ms/SafetyTipsFeedback>

Hi Silje,

I think this may 'just' be a modelling tooling issue, openEHR itself
supports this ok.

Speaking for CKM, if you upload an archetype with this to CKM, it should
validate the UCUM unit correctly for [arb'U]{whatever}.

However, [arb'u]{whatever} or similar is (very slightly) incorrect in my
understanding:

1.      Use the completely vertical ' not ' or similar (at least that is my
understanding).
2.      openEHR uses (implicitly I think, but it may be hidden somewhere in
the spec), the case-sensitive version of UCUM - therefore the U needs to be
upper case, see e.g. http://unitsofmeasure.org/ucum.html#para-45

Regards

Sebastian