I was already on it ;) (FWIW, I habitually leave out terminology from diagrams only because it's so pervasive that putting it in properly would always turn a simple piece of sushi into a bowl of spaghetti...)

For people who want the document context, and another well-known diagram, see here in the Architecture Overview <https://www.openehr.org/releases/BASE/latest/docs/architecture_overview/architecture_overview.html#_multi_level_modelling_and_archetypes>.

- thomas