Kattensingel  20
2801 CA Gouda
the Netherlands

> On 29 Nov 2018, at 11:47, Thomas Beale <thomas.be...@openehr.org> wrote:
>
> On 28/11/2018 17:56, Pablo Pazos wrote:
>> Do we need the user in the middle?
> we could, although I learned a long time ago to only include relevant
> elements, and the point of this diagram is just one thing: where the models
> of information are made, and how they relate to the built system.

What is needed is the last linking pin: the standardised Archetype patterns
that are used to create libraries used to produce (local) Templates.
The RM allows too many degrees of freedom to model things.
We need a set of Modelling rules to create the set of standardised Archetype
Patterns.

Patterns that provide models/metadata for living and non-living things (such
as: buildings/rooms, devices, medicinal products, …)
Patterns that provide models/metadata for the documentation of medical  Care
processes: Observation, Evaluation, Planning, Ordering, Execution.
Patterns that support co-operation, scheduling, etc.
Patterns that define absolute/relative times and locations
Patterns that define possible results in a quantifiable, semi-quantifiable or
qualifiable way
Patterns that …