On 28/11/2018 17:56, Pablo Pazos wrote:
Do we need the user in the middle?

we could, although I learned a long time ago to only include relevant elements, and the point of this diagram is just one thing: where the models of information are made, and how they relate to the built system.

Another point, I always thought that diagram lacks some management, for instance the developer is not who manages the IT aspects of the system running in production, makes deployments, updates, etc.

well then we are into the cycle of software management, I'm not trying to represent any of that, just to show in a relatively simple way how the models relate to the system.

And thinking about this, there are at least two main flows: one is design-development-use, and the other is maintenance-evolution. I think the second one might be even more important than the first one, where domain experts get feedback from the users, and the IT team gets feedback from users and domain experts, for instance to make changes or create more reports or add UI elements. IMO this second flow is what gives openEHR a lot of value.

also true - but I would make a second diagram to show UI / UX feedback loop and evolution.

You can try to make some variations, just use the draw.io source at Github <https://github.com/openEHR/specifications-BASE/blob/master/docs/architecture_overview/diagrams/multi_level_modelling.xml>.

- t