Hello Carlos,

Some remarks about our own initiative http://www.openerpbrasil.org
it's RadiantCMS http://radiantcms.org/ project that is hosted free on
Heroku http://heroku.com/.
We could eventually discuss to share the default CMS Radiant
project/templates eventually. Radiant is certainly not the easiest CMS ins
the world for the average article contributor but it's certainly among
the easiest/more efficient for the developers. Using OOOR, it's also a snap
to have it communicate with an OpenERP, we will soon do that on Akretion
website.

We show various Launchpad feeds inside openerpbrasil.org using Google Ajax
feed wich is easy but give you no SEO (static radiant RSS feeds proved to be
inefficient on Heroku at least).
When Launchpad gives us no feed (no feed for mailing list for instance) we
first built those feed using things like Nabble or even Yahoo Pipes for
Launchpad blueprint.

We already made it clear months ago we offer the Gimp logo of
openerpbrasil.org http://www.openerpbrasil.org/images/logo.jpg to any other
local community that want it (a few like the Dutch community asked us). At
some point we like the idea of a common logo showing a
global commitment/strength/momentum behind OpenERP. For the rest of the CMS,
it's not as obvious for us we can give it away, but we can certainly discuss
it when local community representatives have our trust.

Finally something very important we had to fight against: we wanted the
localization project to be a neutral entry point. For us, integrator
neutrality was even way more important than features. What we wanted to
avoid are pseudo community portals such as www.openerp-france.fr or
www.openerp.net.br that look community oriented but are in fact the mail
trap of a single bastard integrator. We didn't want that to happen in Brasil
and got to fight hard to prevent it. We hope the real local OpenERP
communities aren't hijacked in other countries, we think OpenERP S.A. could
weight a bit to avoid people hijacking their image too since this is what
happens in this case: people that have nothing to do, no experience and will
likely fail any project they try are using their name/logo to trap their
victims.

Keep us inform, don't hesitate to ask us for questions.
Best regards.

Raphaël Valyi
Founder and ERP Consultant
+55 21 3010 9965