Hi Raphaël:

I agree with your point of view and I agree also that it could be wonderful
if there could be a basic template to build new openerp communities if they
need a little help to start.

If you don't mind, I'm posting your comments on my post in openerpsite about
this topic.

Thanks:

Ana

Ana Juaristi Olalde