Dear all,

It gives me great pleasure to welcome all those who are interested to
become the "founding" members of OSHCA, though I am aware that I am
within the "earshot" of others on the openhealth list who may not be
interested in OSHCA at all. However, as past discussions had been
carried out on this list, it is common knowledge that 25th April 2006
between 00.01GMT and 24.00GMT marks the time for the OSHCA Inaugural
Meeting whose main business is the formation of OSHCA as stated in the
uploaded document

Perhaps OSHCA has found an innovative way to hold a virtual inaugural
meeting. Though discussions can take place here, the process for
becoming a "founding" member of OSHCA and the procedures are in the said
document. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

I hope as many of you would take this opportunity now but the membership
will open again after OSHCA's registration.

Rgds,
Molly