It is now 25 April 2006 in London, so the OSHCA Inaugural Meeting has
presumably commenced.

Firstly, may I proposed a vote of thanks to Molly Cheah and Juliana Tang
for all their hard work over the last few months in preparation for the
formal registration of OSHCA as an international association of
individuals and organisations.

Secondly, I have indicated my agreement with all of the resolutions set
out in the Inaugural Meeting form and have sent the completed form to
Molly and Joseph Dal Molin as requested. I urge others who wish to help
found OSHCA as a formal organisation to do similarly.

Tim C

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS