joseph, molly, tim, et. al.,

yes, kudos, etc, but i don't understand the meeting process let alone
"posting" for the meeting or the founding membership categories.
i'm sorry for being slow, but the user interface for oshca v2.0 is
not intuitive.

[wr]

- - - - - - - -

On Apr 24, 2006, at 6:07 PM, Joseph Dal Molin wrote:

> I second Tim's vote of thanks to Molly and Juliana.
>
> I would also request a small favour to make the job of taking minutes
> simpler....please keep the words  "OSHCA Inaugural Meeting" in all
> postings for this meeting.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph
>
> Tim Churches wrote:
>> It is now 25 April 2006 in London, so the OSHCA Inaugural Meeting has
>> presumably commenced.
>>
>> Firstly, may I proposed a vote of thanks to Molly Cheah and
>> Juliana Tang
>> for all their hard work over the last few months in preparation
>> for the
>> formal registration of OSHCA as an international association of
>> individuals and organisations.
>>
>> Secondly, I have indicated my agreement with all of the
>> resolutions set
>> out in the Inaugural Meeting form and have sent the completed form to
>> Molly and Joseph Dal Molin as requested. I urge others who wish to
>> help
>> found OSHCA as a formal organisation to do similarly.
>>

>> Tim C

>>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>       <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> subject=Unsubscribe>
>>
>>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>>       Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

[wr]

- - - - - - - -

will ross
project manager
mendocino informatics
216 west perkins street, suite 206
ukiah, california  95482  usa
707.462.6369 [office]
707.462.5015 [fax]
www.minformatics.com

"Getting people to adopt common standards is impeded by patents."
         Sir Tim Berners-Lee,  BCS, 2006

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS