On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 10:48:42PM -0000, sickleofzeus wrote:

> I have installed or attempted to install all of the open source
> electronic health records that I have been able to find

> This includes ... GnuMed ...

> I have thoughts on all of these projects in terms of what I liked,
> difficulty of installation and how usable they were/are for me, a
> physician, in private practice.
Please do relate your thoughts to the relevant people if
they are at all related to current versions of the
applications. Mail me about GNUmed if you want.

Also, please do be specific in your statements: "how usable
for me, as a physician, in private practice" may or may not
actually mean "can do US billing which is all I care about".

Thanks,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

Software distribution Salon software Medical software
Software association Software jewelry Software deployment

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS