Dear Nandalal,

> Nice thoughts!

>  If you are having Zope on your server i hope you tried Open
Infrastructure for Outcomes, which is the best software for research
and audit for clinicians you can get!

>  Torch is another quite "complete" and usable system running on Zope.

>  I have setup OSCAR on Ubuntu Breezy and would gladly help anyone to
set it up.

>  All the above are running on my server as well.

>  Best regards

>  Nanda Gunaratne

I will be glad to work on setting up  OSCAR and TORCH.

Open Infrastructure sounds interesting as well.

Sam Bowen, MD

Software distribution Salon software Medical software
Software association Software jewelry Software deployment

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS