Hi Thomas,
It is really interesting to see the same discussion going on all around
the world; and USA is not immune from it either. I've been following the
discussions in USA for a while, and
http://www.emrupdate.com/forums/thread/37654.aspx is a good place to see
the difference in interpretation of subject you have mentioned. Don't
have a clue for how it will end for the states though.
Regards
Seref Arikan