The codes would be the same as those that they currently accept (i.e.
the AMA CPT codes) so there is no issue with the codes.
The problem with the AMA is that they copyright the descriptions and
prevent distribution of their copyrighted descriptions.
The project would be to create new descriptions that were functionally
the same and could be freely distributed under an open license such as
the Creative Commons license (http://creativecommons.org/).

/Mark