On Feb 16, 2008, at 9:31 AM, balu raman wrote:

> I strongly suggest that you work with Dr.Bowen that already runs a
> non-profit, oemr.org, for FOSS in healthcare, to avoid splintering
> efforts.
>
> If I remember correctly, there was an attack on 'patientOS' with
> the same reasoning.
>
> Regards,
> balu raman
> office manager
> ryder brook pediatrics
> morrisville, vt 05661

I'm not familiar OEMR, but if it stands for Open EMR, isn't that a
particular product?

In any case, I don't think anyone has a moral right to insist that
anyone wanting to work in the area of open source medical
applications do so under the aegis of their organization.

I hear and I forget.
I see and I remember.
I do and I understand.
--Attributed to Confucius, 500 BCE